02 July 2011

Looking for Nancy Peterfeso / Trusinski

I am seeking the former wife of my uncle, Peter Trusinski, who died in 1988. I am seeking her to further my family research. I am particularly curious about how they met, dated and interests they may have shared. It is my understanding that she had remarried and may have moved to California at some time, but I do not know where, nor her her current last name. I would be fine corresponding via email or speaking on the phone or via skype -whichever is preferable.

I would also be interested in speaking with any surviving relative if Nancy has since passed away. I know she had two sisters -Debbie and Linda.

Finally, in my research, I have found that there are some unclaimed assets that exist in Nancy's name and can make that information available to her or her relatives.

Contact me by clicking on my profile located in the margin on the right side of the webpage.

No comments: